Wednesday 4 January 2017

Hello world!

Hello world!

I'm a relatively new homeowner learning the ropes of cooking and cleaning. It's been about 2 years since I've starting going groceries shopping proper and it's been a confusing experience.

There are just sooooooo many products out there for coffee, tea, milk, sugar, detergent, washing powder... the list goes on. It can get a bit confusing to decide which basic necessities to buy. Hence this blog!

I'm starting this blog to document my experiences with various household goods, food and SNACKS! to record data (cos I am damn forgetful) review and share which coffee, fishballs, seafood sticks, soy sauce, instant noodles... is the best! (or at least the best!)

So join me and be auntie auntie to share what best to get for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment